Mainstay 1200 Emergency Food Rations, and all of the Mainstay Emergency Food products, have come a long way from the early years of survival food. In the Mainstay 1200 Energy Bar, Survivor Industries invented a much smaller Mainstay Food Ration. The intent of the Mainstay 1200 Emergency Food Bar was a much smaller package and lower calorie content.
The Mainstay 1200 Emergency Food Ration is an almost universally used emergency food ration and is a great alternative to the bulkier MRE. Each Mainstay 1200 Emergency Food Ration has a 5-year shelf life, is non-thirst provoking, and withstands temperature extremes. Additionally, the Mainstay 1200, like the Mainstay 3600 and Mainstay 2400 Emergency Food Ration, meets U.S. Coast Guard standards and have packaging that meets Department of Defense Guidelines.
Each Mainstay 1200 Emergency Food Ration contains (3) 400-calorie meals in individualized potions. Mainstay Emergency Food is a must for any survival kit or adventure outing. The Mainstay 1200 Emergency Rations are sold by the case (25 each) or individually.
* 5 year Shelf Life on Mainstay Food Rations
* Mainstay Emergency Food is Non-Thirst Provoking
* Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F
* Mainstay 2400 Emergency Food is ready to eat. Each Mainstay 2400 Ration contains (6) 400 calorie meals.
* Mainstay individualized portions eliminate the messy breaking-up that occurs with other bars.
* Mainstay Rations allow for on-land emergency consumption in a high-stress active situation.
* Mainstay contains no cholesterol or tropical oils.
* Meets USCG standards. Mainstay's new packaging even meets stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense (SOLAS 74/83).
* Mainstay Emergency Rations are enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding RDA requirements.
* Pleasant lemon flavor which appeals to everyone.
* Mainstay™ emergency food is Kosher and meets the dictates for Halal.