Celox Rapid B-Con Z Folded Hemostatic Gauze (3 inch by 2 feet)
Celox Rapid B-CON is the ultimate in over-the-counter (OTC) bleeding control for initial responders. It is designed for temporary external use to control bleeding of lacerations, minor cuts and abrasions. B-CON contains the same highly effective hemostatic core technology used in Celox Rapid Hemostatic Gauze, but in a 2 foot, OTC configuration. With only one minute of compression time required, B-CON is fast and effective in stopping minor to moderate bleeds.
- Celox Rapid is the only hemostatic cleared by the FDA for one (1) minute of compression
- Convenient 2’ configuration
- Applied using basic first aid skills
- Works independent of the clotting cascade
- Does not generate heat
- Works in hypothermic conditions
Celox is made with chitosan. Chitosan is made up of compounds of glucosamine, a sugar that is normally found in the body. Celox does NOT use non-degrading procoagulant minerals or nano particles such as smectite or kaolin, which will remain in the body indefinitely unless completely removed.